Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Eat Your Lunch: Lobster Bloody Mary

Now, I typically don't write about restaurants I have yet to visit, but I am so excited about this one, I can't wait.


The Brant Point Grill is laughing in the face of the traditional summer cocktail.  Giving a new meaning to "liquid lunch," this Nantucket restaurant, located in the White Elephant Hotel,  boldly serves up their Lobster Bloody Mary to hungry and thirsty Ralph Lauren-clad ACK vacationers.  Move over mimosa, your days in the limelight are dwindling.




No, you are not dreaming. That is 1/4 lb of chilled lobster skewered into a fresh-made Bloody Mary.  Vodka, lobster, and horseradish?  Yes, please!  Not even "please," I demand it!  I'll be in Nantucket with my girlfriends in September, I'm thinking I should pre-order 300 of these for the long weekend...and maybe a few more if my friends want some too..

No comments:

Post a Comment